Architype offers the opportunity to gain valuable experience, working with our friendly and supportive team on a range of dynamic, exciting projects.
We are a design-led, vibrant practice looking for talented, enthusiastic personalities to join our team. We are at the forefront of sustainable design, specialising in cutting edge environmental thinking, with expert knowledge in green specification of materials and construction techniques.
We cultivate a collaborative ethos, with debate and design reviews forming a natural and everyday part of our office culture; ideas, original thinking and innovation are encouraged and valued.
We operate as one office, from two locations, you will be willing to work on cross office projects, be a team player, confident and willing to adopt our friendly, supportive, knowledge sharing office cultures.
We are looking for a Part I and Part II assistant who can bring the following:
- Revit and / or Vectorworks skills
- Adobe creative suite and Microsoft office skills
- presentation and graphical communication skills
- an understanding of Passivhaus and sustainable forms of construction
- ability to develop scheme designs for sketch and planning stages
- sound technical understanding and drafting skills
- excellent time management
- a friendly, personable and team player attitude
- good research ability – design and material specification research
To apply please send your CV and examples of your work with a 300 word covering statement outlining why you want to work for us and what you feel you can bring to the team to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For your application to be considered please ensure that any electronic submission is no larger then 3MB and clearly state in the subject field if you are applying for a Part 1 or Part 2 position in Hereford or London. Please note due to the high volume of applicants, at this stage we would like just a snapshot of your work, large portfolios will not be downloaded and website links will be disregarded.
Awarded Bronze in the Building Good Employers Guide 2014 and 4th place in 2015.
Deadline for applications is Monday 11th January 2016
No Agencies Please.
Architype is an equal opportunities employer.