A seminar and networking event hosted by Architype at University of Westminster, Marylebone Road, 6pm, Thursday 23rd April 2015
Architype invite you to join us for an evening of candid discussion and networking, which will uncover the realities of designing, building and occupying Passivhaus. Invited speakers will share the challenge and experience of Passivhaus, through real projects; with a special look at the highly anticipated University of East Anglia Enterprise Centre as it nears completion. The session will conclude with a first-look at the results of performance monitoring of Passivhaus buildings; a year long investigation by researcher Chryssa Thoua, as well as an opportunity for questions.
- 6.00pm – 6.30pm, Reception Drinks
- 6.30pm – 8.00pm, Presentations
- 8.00pm – 9.00pm, Networking and Refreshments
- Patrick Watson / 3PM – Project Managing Passivhaus
- Ben Humphries / Architype – Designing Passivhaus
- James Hepburn / BDP – Servicing Passivhaus
- Peter Bilverstone / University of East Anglia Estates Dept – Maintenance of Passivhaus
- Chryssa Thoua / Architype and the University of Coventry – Monitoring Passivhaus
Compered by Jonathan Hines, Architype’s Director
Event DetailsThursday 23rd April 6pm-9pm University of Westminster MG14 35 Marylebone Road London NW1 5LS
Admission to this event is free, please register for tickets at Architype’s eventbrite page.
For questions, please contact Jessica Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org