Architype is a design-led, vibrant architectural practice at the forefront of sustainable design, and is offering the opportunity to gain valuable experience in our busy and friendly Hereford office.
We are expanding our support team with the creation of this new Practice Assistant role.
The ideal candidate will have great communication skills, a friendly and approachable personality and a positive attitude to this diverse role. They shall be of a proactive nature, comfortable in using their own initiative, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
The role demands a range of skills, from welcoming visitors, making refreshments and variable administration tasks, through to organising and caring for the office space.
General tasks include:
- administrative support to the company, including practice management, marketing and architectural teams
- general housekeeping of the office and meeting spaces
- answering telephones and ‘front of house’ greetings
- assisting in building and facilities maintenance
- liaising with suppliers
- ordering and monitoring of office supplies: stationary, groceries etc.
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to greet visitors in a friendly, confident manner
Salary: £17,500 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 7.5 hours per day
Location: 4 miles south of Hereford, rural location, own vehicle necessary.
How to apply
Please send your CV with a covering statement outlining why you want to work for us and what you feel you can bring to the team to:
Please clearly state in the subject title that you are applying for the ‘Practice Assistant position, Hereford’.
Deadline for applications is 31st October
Architype is an equal opportunities employer.
Winner of the Building Good Employer Guide 2016.
For interest read our blog: